- It is snowing yet again. BIG, HEAVY, hard to walk in snow. The kids are out of school today so DS, the younger is having fun with a buddy. Our driveway has been shoveled twice thus far and if I hadn’t just told you that, you would have no clue.
- I’m really sleepy today, this is need a nap weather.
- We are supposed to have our portrait taken for the parish pictoral book tomorrow – the last day to get it done. I have no idea what we will wear. I’m thinking of seeing if our freebie can be a black and white image so that wouldn’t matter so much.
- We have new gold rams in our fish tank. I hope these survive. This is our fourth group. We also have lemon tetras, which I’ve been wanting but we’ve never found before.
- Parent teacher conference went great. I can’t believe he’ll be in middle school next year.
- Christopher Hitchens, I posted about him today as well. If anyone has a link to an article where a christian, preferably a catholic christian, effectively debates him, I would love to read it so puhleese let me know.
- I lost this week so I remain in the black at TOPS thus far. Yeah!
To read other Quick Takes, go see Jen at Conversion Diary.