Seven Quick Takes is hosted here
My quick takes for the week are:
1. Roasted veggies cut in bite size pieces are delicious – just ask my 10 year old. He actually apologized for eating so many vegetables!
2. I didn’t get to go to a TEA party but I am glad they were held. It is good to know there are others out there who are against taxing our children into poverty.
3. I love spring time. Everything so fresh and green.
4. Playing BUNCO with a group of girlfriends is great fun.
5. Going to a jewelry party with a group of more girlfriends is great, great fun.
6. I am so glad we did not owe more taxes this year. I don’t know what we would have done.
7. I watched my son practice tennis on Wednesday. He got the opportunity to volley with an older boy who is really good. There was such a peaceful rhythm to it and he was clearly enjoying the heck out of it.