Today is Friday and therefore it is Friday’s Fave Fives!
1. First off let me just say TGIF. It has been one of those weeks. Spent $900 on car maintenance. Ouch! Spilled things. Broke things. Just one of those weeks.
2. Second and it should have been first. It is holy week. I’m looking forward to spending time with God on Easter Day and with my family in the afternoon. He is risen.
3. I saw the prettiest bird outdoor my window yesterday. It sat on the branch for the longest time. I should have taken a photo but I was enjoying it so much. I found this photo of it but IRL it was so much prettier.
4. We got to see some extended family yesterday, kind of unexpectely. They were passing through town and we met at Outback Steakhouse. I had the best seasonal veggies and garlic mashed potatoes (and some of the bloomin onion). The company and conversation was great and so was the waiter by the way.
5. I enjoyed good talks with two good friends this week. It is good to have good friends.