1. Tonight we got an unexpected night to ourselves as our 10 year old was invited to spend the night with a friend. DH and got to talk about a lot of things coming up, about our days and just generally connect without interruption.
2. The smell of hyacinths, need I say more.
3. I’ve decided my prayer chair will be the exercise ball since that will be a good place to store it, it is close to the computer and I need to work on my core body strength.
4. I was offered the replacement position to teach school of religion for the remainder of the year. My son told me, that he thought I would be good at it. That made me feel so wonderful.
5. I was able to start reading my book again, The Zookeepers Wife. I had been having trouble settling down to read of late and since I love to read that was distressing.
To see how everyone else’s weeks went head over here.