- We need to pray for our children’s heart to be softened to things we want to discuss with them, for them to rise above the status quo; and 1 Timothy 4:12 Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an exampe for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, faith and purity.” This thought came from ajoyfulhomemaker.blogspot.com as posted at biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousnesss, and all these things shall be added to you.
- Rob is moody again today. He went to bed at 11:00 p.m. and woke at 10:30 a.m.
- I believe we will like reading the paper online.
- Rob fell asleep at 4:00 p.m. He is sick. Should have realized this as he is not a moody child.
- It is good to have DH home at six. It has been so long, I’ve forgotten what it is like.
- I do believe that walking on the treadmill and listening to books on tape is going to work for me! Take that community center with no walking track.