1. Glad to be back.
2. Been listening to books on tape from the library and enjoying it very much. I listen to one upstairs and one in the car. As long as no one messes with the buttons, everything is okay.
3. DH has been uber busy. I am trying to pick up some of the slack of things he does around our home but we keep falling behind.
4. Going to training on the changes in the Mass Saturday morning.
5. It snowed again today. Enough to shovel and make the roads messy. DS will enjoy getting to play in it in the morning.
6. I’ve been enjoying getting back into rubber stamping and scrapbooking. Figuring out what I like and don’t like is a big part of it. That whole process can be overwhelming and I think I felt stuck because I didn’t have MY vision. Now I do so this should be fun.
7. Had a heady conversation with 11 year old DS. Let’s just say that it was all physics related and he knew what he was talking about and I had no clue. I had to come home and google words he used. It took me about three hours to calm down after him talking to me for two solid hours about all these ideas and theories that he had, that he had read about or that he had discussed with his tennis coach. He’s done this before, but not with this intensity. Gotta figure out how to nurture that passion.